Latest News & Events


Ian Heffernan - Civil Engineers in Arklow, County Wicklow

Map Certification

We also offer the service of Map Certification. This can be required when you are registering your property with land registry or you are simply looking for a site, a right of way or an entrance to be marked out. Whatever the job in relation to mapping we can provide you with a fast effective service. We will liaise with your solicitor and the Land Registry if necessary in order to make the process easier.